About Me l Easy way Earn Money l Home & Family l Health & Fitness l Top News Today l Money & Marketing l Live Sports l Computer & Internet : Productivity : Security : Multimedia : Privacy :

Monday, May 10, 2010

2010 Mother's Day

 
The modern Mother's Day is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in May, though also celebrated in March in some countries, as a day to honour mothers and motherhood. In the UK and Ireland it follows the old traditions of Mothering Sunday, celebrated in March/April.


If Roses grow in Heaven,
Lord please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my Mother's arms
and tell her they're from me.
Tell her I love her and miss her,
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.
Because remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
but there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: