About Me l Easy way Earn Money l Home & Family l Health & Fitness l Top News Today l Money & Marketing l Live Sports l Computer & Internet : Productivity : Security : Multimedia : Privacy :

Monday, May 31, 2010

Once you get in the 70s - no birthday things!


CLINT Eastwood has banned his wife from buying him birthday presents.

The Hollywood legend says he won’t be celebrating when he turns 80 in May next year.

“Once you get in the 70s, several things happen,” Eastwood told The Hollywood Reporter. “One is, you stop celebrating birthdays.

“I’ve forbidden my wife. I said, ‘Please, no birthday things!’ I don’t need to pretend to open a gift and say ‘this is just what I wanted!’

“I said, ‘Don’t get me anything. We’ll just have a glass of wine’. Seventy-nine is not so bad. I might savor it for a while.”
See More
CLINT Eastwood -The Million Dollar Baby star is still determined to try new things,
Share/Bookmark

No comments: