About Me l Easy way Earn Money l Home & Family l Health & Fitness l Top News Today l Money & Marketing l Live Sports l Computer & Internet : Productivity : Security : Multimedia : Privacy :

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Johnny Depp's be the partner of: Our love is blind to reasoning

 Well, we already wished that we were dating Johnny Depp, and an anecdote shared by his girlfriend Vanessa Paradis confirms it. The French siren says Mr. Depp bought her a pair of Ferragamo shoes once worn by Marilyn Monroe:

"He spoils me. He actually bought me the Marilyn Monroe shoes. Monroe's someone who touches me really deeply. I truly admire both actress and the singer that she was. I love 'Lazy' and so many of her songs. She had a velvety voice."

Vanessa Paradis "can't believe" other couples have the depth of feelings she has with Johnny Depp.

The French actress-and-singer - who has children Lily-Rose, 1, and 8-year-old Jack with the "Alice in Wonderland" star - claims she fell for the hunk as soon as they met and they connected instantly.

She said: "When we met each other, we just knew - 'This is the one'. And we were right.

"I can't believe any two people love the way that we love."

And Vanessa, 37, revealed that she doesn't just love the actor for his gorgeous looks.

She added "People might think it's easy to love someone like him because he's so gorgeous looking, but the thing about Johnny is that he's even more gorgeous on the inside."

Johnny, 47, has previously spoken of his quick attraction to Vanessa, who he has been in relationship with for 12 years.

He said: "I saw her across a room and I thought, 'What's happening to me?''

Share/Bookmark