About Me l Easy way Earn Money l Home & Family l Health & Fitness l Top News Today l Money & Marketing l Live Sports l Computer & Internet : Productivity : Security : Multimedia : Privacy :

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sexy Mary Hart - Entertainment Tonight hostess

Mary Hart 30- Entertainment Tonight hostess, Mary Hart, after thirty years is saying goodbye to staff and fans of the show in 2011. Starting in January, Nancy O'Dell will start as co-anchor to ease into the position and eventually replace Mary Hart on the show. Nancy O'Dell seemed ecstatic about the new position:

    “I remember watching Entertainment Tonight when it first premiered and dreaming about working for the show someday! It is the original and the gold standard of entertainment news shows. Needless to say, I am thrilled that my dream has come true. I have greatly admired the show and the incomparable and esteemed Mary Hart - her quiet power and professionalism are beyond admirable. I am honored to be the one chosen to fill a TV legend's seat and I hope I can do her proud!"
30 years with one job! Let's hope Entertainment Tonight's retirement package is worthy!!

Share/Bookmark